Tuesday 14 October 2014

1940s Knitting - Land Girls Moving Cable Sweater

The Vintage Pattern Files: Free 1940s Style Knitting Pattern - Land Girl Style Sweater
Land Girls Moving Cable Sweater
Bust 32–34, 36–38, 40-42, 44-46 Inches

Pattern Written in English, Dutch, German & French!!

"Knit this women's cable sweater from our Winchester School of Art Online Collection 2013, a design by Lucy Jones using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed (wool, alpaca & viscose). With cable and moss stitch detail, neat collar and set in sleeves, this design was a finalist in the Rowan Design Awards 2013"

3 comments:

  1. I have had a couple of vintage sweaters that were very similar to this and they were my favorites to wear. I may have to knit this one for me. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded this a few days ago, not sure I'll ever get around to knitting all these patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patroon is niet meer te downlaoaden. Kan ik het van iemand krijgen?

    ReplyDelete

This is an ongoing project and I welcome any help or suggestions that you can give, so please feel free to leave a comment or a suggestion for a pattern link, all help will always be credited and very much appreciated :-) Spam will be deleted!