Wednesday 22 April 2015

Save Them While You Can - Vintage Chic


I was kindly informed by lovely eagle eyed blog reader Brandy that Miss Raynes blog Vintage Chic will sadly be closing at the beginning of May. I have over the last few days been posting here some of the patterns I had missed over the years from her fabulous site, and to the best of my ability saving all the ones I have listed (which should hopefully be everything) to my computer.

So if you want to make any of these glorious patterns I would advise you all to save them while you can as I cannot guarantee that I will have a copy of the one you are after, though I might!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you.
    I am currently working on The 1939 Evening Tunic which was posted a little while ago.
    Would love to know if anyone else has made/ attempted this.

    I will be a few wks before it is done as I temporarily don't have any sewing space.

    Also, I am in the process of converting the shape to a knit pattern but more research is needed on a stitch pattern that will complement.

    Thanks again for posting these fab designs and helping my creativity to flourish.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ongoing project and I welcome any help or suggestions that you can give, so please feel free to leave a comment or a suggestion for a pattern link, all help will always be credited and very much appreciated :-) Spam will be deleted!