Friday 8 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

Hello!! 
I hope you are having a wonderful creative start to 2016!! 

Free Vintage Knitting, sewing and crochet patterns at the Vintage Pattern Files

I  just wanted to pop by to say sorry for the lack of vintage goodies here over the last few weeks, I haven't had the time to schedule up lots of lovely posts for you lately, though I do have lots of sources all ready and waiting to be linked up to!

 Also, I have fallen a bit behind on replying to emails as some of the sleuthing required can take a little time, so if your waiting for a reply I haven't forgotten you and I will get back to you very soon, I promise!! 

>Free Vintage Knitting, sewing and crochet patterns at the Vintage Pattern Files

I am hoping to be able to get myself back on track this weekend, though in the meantime there are still plenty of lovely vintage goodies to keep you entertained in the archive here while you wait!

If you have any pattern source suggestions, found links on this site that are no longer working or just fancy a bit of chat about knitting or sewing! Then you can email me at butterflybalcony@gmail.com

Happy New Year and Happy Crafting!!
Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ongoing project and I welcome any help or suggestions that you can give, so please feel free to leave a comment or a suggestion for a pattern link, all help will always be credited and very much appreciated :-) Spam will be deleted!